Thursday, March 6, 2008

Better Days

Ok, I'm doing better today, I think. I finished a first full draft of the diss and have given it to each of my committee members, in some form at least. Some wanted it in paper while others wanted it electronically. I've been working hard all week to get it to a point where I think it's presentable. I just need people to look at the whole thing and let me know if it all comes together. I've looked at it so many times that I just can't tell anymore. I'm also a little worried that it's too short. How long should a dissertation be anyway? I think I'm going to look up other people's dissertations online and actually see how long they were.

Off to Iowa for spring break. Have a meeting at Allen tomorrow; please keep your fingers crossed that something positive comes of it!!

No comments: