Thursday, January 5, 2012

And a great big "yay" for going back to work!

So my last post was about the wonders of freedom at the end of the semester. I hate to say it, but right around the beginning of January, I was ready to go back to work. When I got there this week, I didn't realize how much I actually missed the interaction with my co-workers. It's been nice being back and just having time to get back into the swing of things with them. Of course, I'm not totally ready for the idea of teaching again, especially because I have 6 classes AGAIN this semester. Ugh. But the good thing about that is that I will get overload pay for 2 classes. That will be awesome!

But it is going to be a busy semester: 6 classes, 3 committees, 3 conferences (Florida, St. Louis, and Newport Beach), a trip to NY in March for Rach & Suz's wedding, and all of the other regular things in life. March will be the craziest since I'll be in NY, MO, and CA all in the same month. I guess I won't be around much. Ken'll be on his own with the cats. :-)

16 more weeks until summer!!!


No comments: