Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Stuck, stuck, stuck.

So, I'm stuck. That whole "lose weight pretty fast" thing has stopped for me. I'm trying to stay positive and remind myself that staying the same or losing just a little is ok. But really, how excited can a person get about losing 0.2 lbs when only a few weeks ago, they were coming off in 2, 3, and sometimes even 4 lbs at a time?!?! I'm getting nervous about making my 25 by Christmas goal. It may not happen at the rate things are going these days. Stay positive, stay positive!

Thanksgiving was good. I didn't deny myself anything good (hmm...and I wonder why the scale is stuck). But it was back on track for me on Sunday in hopes of a speedy recovery before weigh in. I also walked Sunday-Tuesday so hopefully that wil make 100 pounds fall off really fast.

Weigh in tonight: keep your fingers crossed for me!

2 comments:

Susan said...

I'm in the same place you are! Trying to lose weight before the wedding... Here's a couple of things that worked for me: Put all the food on your plate that you'll think you'll need, then put half of it back and eat SLOWLY! Also, if you have an intense craving for something (like brownies, cookies, etc), take a bite of it, chew it, and spit it out....

Marcea said...

Thanks, Suz. It helps to know others experience similar rough spots. :-)