Sunday, May 18, 2008

Moving Day!

Just a quick post right now as I'm at the library and am about to be logged off. We moved yesterday. I send out a great big thanks to the whole family for coming to lend a hand. Thanks, too, to the wonderful people who made food. I forgot how my family likes to pitch in even when they can't lift a thing. Grandma, Aunt Sheila and Mom all made treats and brought drinks for the family movers. I ordered pizza for the lot too. So, a quick thanks to the Wilson family, Brother Tom, Sister Maria, Jeff and Aaron, Melissa, Mom, Grandma, and Sheila. And thanks to anyone i may be forgetting. You're all the best! Now if only we could get you all to put it all away for us too.

The cable and internet people are coming tomorrow! Woo Hoo! I'll be able to "compute" at home from now on! More on home and job info then. My 5 minute log off warning just popped up. Gotta go!

No comments: